Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Great Aunt Used to Say . . .

it's hotter than the hinges of hell.  I haven't thought about that in a long time.   And I'm not going to explore where that comes from.  My imagination, and yours, can probably do just fine!   But jeepers!  It's been really hot here in Jersey for way too long.   My  husband has decided that as bad as the winter was, with all the snow he'd rather have that.  And he's doesn't like winter!  And it's not even August yet.   We thought we might retire in a southern state and avoid the cold winters, we are wondering if we should rethink that.   But, we must be thankful for what we have, including a the ability to choose where we live, a house to live in, and on some nights, central air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time from your day to stop by! It's always nice to hear from readers. I read all comments and do try to respond.
Blessings,
Colleen