Friday, June 4, 2010

Quote for Today

I found this quote today, as usual while looking for something else. It touched me and I wanted to share it. Maybe it will change the way you look at your day.

"Keep your thoughts positive, because your thoughts become your words.
Keep your words positive, because your words become your behaviours.
Keep your behaviours positive, because your behaviours become your habits.
Keep your habits positive, because your habits become your values.
Keep your values positive, because your values become your destiny."


Mahatma Gandhi

Do you remember the song, Accentuate the Positive? I remember Bing Crosby singing it. The words I remember most from the song . . . Accentuate the postive, elminate the negative . . . remind me of that quote. The glass is either half full or it is half empty, it's all in your attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time from your day to stop by! It's always nice to hear from readers. I read all comments and do try to respond.
Blessings,
Colleen