Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Quotes from Great Women in History

I have a journal that I keep for inspiring quotes and I'm always adding.  They are uplifting and inspire soul searching.  And now I get to share them with you! Here are a few I recently found.  I know someone will find these words moving.  

Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.
Gloria Steinem

Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your curiosity. It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live.
Mae C. Jemison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time from your day to stop by! It's always nice to hear from readers. I read all comments and do try to respond.
Blessings,
Colleen