Sunday, August 8, 2010

My new Website

I'm excited because the bulk of the work is done on my new WEBSITE and I published it for all to see!  I'll add new items and fix typos as necessary. I was stealing way 10 minutes every chance I had to work on it.   I did take a break from that and dishwasher shopping (I think we found a dishwasher, yeah!) to help a friend pick paint colors for her living room.   It was a nice change of pace and we had not seen each other in a while but when we get together it's like we see each other all the time.  It's so easy.  That's the nice thing about being friends with someone for 40 years.  Oh Cindy, has it really been that long.  We are not that old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time from your day to stop by! It's always nice to hear from readers. I read all comments and do try to respond.
Blessings,
Colleen