Sunday, October 3, 2010

ETSY Holiday Bootcamp Pledge

What is she talking about? Well,  I have an Etsy Shop and Etsy has started the Holiday Boot Camp to get the "newbies" and anyone else interested, ready for the holidays.  And the first thing you are suppose to do is take the Holiday Bootcamp Pledge so . . .

I  pledge to participate in the Etsy Success Holiday Boot Camp to the best of my abilities. I vow to check in every week, do my homework and support my fellow Holiday Boot Campers. I will read the weekly newsletters and blog posts, check in on the weekly forum thread, read the weekly blog post, check off the checklists and salute the mascot. I promise to share what I've learned with those who need it, support my fellow Etsy indiepreneurs and, most of all, have a positive and persistent attitude. I understand that together we can spread the word about our handmade and vintage goods, making this holiday season a more unique and meaningful one to gift givers and give-ees everywhere!

Oh, my Etsy shop is http://www.etsy.com/shop/ConradDesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time from your day to stop by! It's always nice to hear from readers. I read all comments and do try to respond.
Blessings,
Colleen