Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Beauty of the Seasons

To know someone here or there with whom you feel there is understanding in spite of distances or thoughts unexpressed- that can make of this earth a garden.      Johann Wolfgang von Goethe   



Summer
I emptied all of the ceramic pots on the deck of dirt this weekend.  I did not want the dirt to freeze and thaw and cause the pots to crack.  I had put off this chore because I believe I was in denial about the fact that it was late November.  But now it's done and I heard that snow is in the forecast for this weekend!  The deck is so pretty when the flowers are in bloom. 
 
 
Oh, Lots of Snow.  I CAN'T wait!



And now it looks sad now with no pots or plants.  I am grateful for the seasons and know that the deck will be beautiful buried in snow and again renewed and bursting with color when April comes and I can plant flowers ‘till my heart’s content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time from your day to stop by! It's always nice to hear from readers. I read all comments and do try to respond.
Blessings,
Colleen