Saturday, February 19, 2011

One World One Heart Winner

The winner of the One World One Heart give way is Cathy Horner.  Congratulations Cathy - your cards will be on their way soon.  Check out Cathy's blog - http://cathyhorner.blogspot.com/.  Cathy is a OWOH participant and fellow artist.  And one of the many new followers of my blog.  YEAH!  thanks Cathy.


What an experience OWOH has been.  Thank you to everyone who visited my blog.  I read all of the comments.  People had so many nice things to say. I owe several people a visit and note.  I just could not keep up with it.   Someone responded who grew up on Pennington, as did I. I still have to get back to her.  If I find out that we went to grammer school together someone will have to come pick me up off the floor! 


A HUGE thank you to all those who visited and and big hug to my new followers.  The idea of all everyone giving away something was dizzying, but this is so much about what everyone has to share.  I found myself wandering through blogs (and countries), watching tutorials, marking things to go back to because there just isn't enough time and marveling at all of the amazing artists.    Lisa put together an amazing event.  And now she is going to Our World Our Heart next year.  I am so excited about that.   I think I'll take vacation during that time next year so I can actually get to visit all the blogs I want to!   There's are lots of friends I have yet to make!


In case you were wondering how I selected the winner  . . . I used random number generator.  I did think about asking my husband to pick a number but I thought possibly for my first give away I should use ever faithful random number generator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time from your day to stop by! It's always nice to hear from readers. I read all comments and do try to respond.
Blessings,
Colleen